Sunday, September 24, 2017

Weekly Goals 25-9-17

As I mentioned on Friday, I just signed a new publishing contract, so have some edits to do on the book that will be coming out in November.  So my goal this week is to get through those edits.  I'm 22 chapters in now, and the book is 40 chapters plus an epilogue, so I have a little way to go yet.

Plus, I have the biggest change to make yet to come.

But, I'm confident I can do it.  I kind of have to.  I don't get a weekend at the end of this week because there is a big film industry event in Auckland over the weekend, and I have to be there as part of my day job.

What are your goals for the week?

4 comments:

  1. When I was editing one of my books earlier this year, I found it to be an incredibly enlightening and rewarding experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    You have your plate full. I can't imagine working outside the home, writing on the side, and keeping up a blog. You're pretty amazing to do all this stuff!! My goals are simple, to stay on track with routine chores and using my elliptical daily. If I do these things then I'm doing ok. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy week for you. Good luck with all your edits and day job work. Too bad about it eating your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your edits. I'm working on some too. Why do they go so slowly sometimes?

    ReplyDelete