Sunday, September 10, 2017

Weekly Goals 11-9-17

I had a pretty good writing week last week and am now 16 chapters into my revision.  This week, my goal is to keep going, and hopefully get through another eight or so.

I didn't do any writing over the weekend because I was busy with my friend, but I don't regret it.  We had a good time and it was amazing to catch up properly after all these years of not speaking face-to-face.

At work, my goal this week is to get through all those little jobs I've been putting off because I never have time for them.  I'm hoping this week I will have time...  It's probably a vain hope, but I'm determined to try.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. After having worked on creative writing projects I'd slacked off on for years in recent weeks, I'm giving that a rest, although I might tackle a new story at some point in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice time with your friend! Good luck this week. As long as you try, you'll get something done.

    ReplyDelete