Monday, August 28, 2017

Weekly Goals 28-8-17

After not getting any writing done last week (again), this week I am determined to do some. I have several manuscripts that really only need a final polish before they are ready to be submitted, so this week I plan to drag one of those out and get to work on it.

 I'm lucky with this project and one other, in that I have some notes to work with because my agent gave me notes on both manuscripts before we parted ways earlier this year. So this week I intend to address some of those notes. Not all of them, because we didn't see eye to eye on some points, but there are certainly things I do agree with and those things are the ones I'll work on.

 I also plan to speak to my ghostwriting project's subject because we're not nearly as far into that book as I would have liked to have been by this point in the year. We need to try and figure out a better way to do interviews so we can keep the momentum going. Ideally I'd like to have the bulk of this project done by November so I can focus on writing something new during NaNo.

 What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting into all that. Sounds like you're making a renewed effort!

    ReplyDelete