Sunday, April 2, 2017

Weekly Goals 3-4-17

I have been 100% hopeless when it comes to writing in the last week.  I have barely touched the ghostwriting project.  I did do some copy-editing on another MS I've been working on, but really, I've been far too distracted by house stuff to do any real work.

But now we've found a new house, I just need to worry about selling this one (which is a pretty big worry when I think about how much the new house costs).  But I'm trying not to get too wound up about it (fat chance).

So this week, I plan to get back into the ghostwriting project.  My subject has given me a timeline of key events in her life, so I will use that as the backbone of the outline I'm working on and try to fit the stories she's shared into the timeline.

It's not a lot, but I think I need to keep my goals small for the next few weeks.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Started a new story yesterday, hope to finish a draft within a week. (It's a short story.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. House moving is a major event, so it makes sense to keep your writing goals small. You're still doing more than me and I have way less going on!

    ReplyDelete