Sunday, March 19, 2017

Weekly Goals 20-3-17

I'm ghostwriting an autobiography at the moment - or at least, preparing to - so this week is all about continuing research and trying to put together a proposal.

I've never done a non-fiction book proposal before, so I've had to research what to include and how they go together.  I have a feeling it will take me a few weeks to get through because it's a way bigger job than a fiction query!

Still house hunting.  We went to look at two yesterday, but neither would have suited us.  We decided against the new house we'd been considering.  Too risky when we know houses made at that time have a history of leaking.  Even though this one seemed perfectly dry now, it's of the age that those kinds of houses start failing, so best not to invest all my money into it.

Fingers crossed something better shows up!

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. The next two weeks are going to be a little different for me, so I'm just going to hope I can get writing of any kind done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the house, but it's definitely best to find something more reliable. I'm sure you'll be able to get a hang of the book proposal. It's bigger than for fiction, but doable, right?

    ReplyDelete