Sunday, December 4, 2016

Weekly Goals 5-12-16

With NaNo over and a few days' rest under my belt, I'm ready to get back to work.  So this week my goal is to make a few small tweaks and changes to Shook.  I'd like to get the whole thing finished and out the door before Christmas so I can enjoy my vacation before going back to finish the terrible NaNo book.

I also really should start thinking about doing some Christmas shopping…  Every year I promise I'm going to be organized and start early, and every year it gets to mid December and I haven't done a thing.  I'm useless…

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I realized I was already behind in my Christmas gifting when I thought I'd gotten a good headstart. Tough season...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my goals to revolve around finishing up edits, but instead they're all about Christmas shopping. And knowing that I have editing that I want to be doing instead, does not help the Christmas shopping process.

    Best of luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, right, Christmas shopping... I should probably get to that. Good luck on getting done before the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete