Sunday, October 9, 2016

Weekly Goals 10-10-16

So much for October being a month to rest and prepare for NaNo!

I'm still working through Sam and Amy, nit-picking and polishing it up.  I should finish this pass tonight.  Then I need to do another one to focus on Sam's character, but that should be quicker because I know the places I need to add things.

I hope to get it out to readers by Friday.  If you'd like to read it, let me know.  I'd especially like a trans reader, if possible.  Just to make sure I haven't made some horrible mistake with my trans character.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. It should be fun with the Sam edits for sure; it's always good to know exactly what needs work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good goal. October's definitely not a restful month over here! But I bet it will be compared to NaNo month :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finishing up! I am in the process of trying to finish my current ms. I am hoping to get some writing done every day so I can be finished no later than the end of November. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete