Thursday, September 1, 2016

Celebrate the Small things 2-9-16



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

I finished my revision of My Murder Year and sent it back to my agent.  I think it's finally pretty much done.  Or at least, I hope so!  I had a little ooomph left after finishing, and found myself writing a short film script....  So I'm going to finish that up over the weekend as well as getting back to Sam and Amy.

Weekend!

Yes, looking forward to it this week.  It's been busy and I need a break.  We have plans to go and visit the house farm to look at a little house that might fit in our backyard so my partner can move his recording studio out of the house.

And that's about it...  What are you celebrating this week?

7 comments:

  1. Big yay for finishing MMY and for writing a short movie script! That is so cool! Now, what's this about a house farm and buying a little house? It sounds like they grow them out there and you better get one before it ripens and grows too big...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your revision! Good luck finishing your film script, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finishing the revision and then jumping right into the script. That's awesome. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your revisions done and sent off! A film script — that sounds interesting. Good luck finishing it! I've never heard of a house farm. It sounds like what Lexa said. Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing the revisions! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A house farm - haven't heard that expression before. Would love a studio/granny flat/visitor's accommodation in the garden! Hope your shopping trip reaps rewards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It probably feels like a load off your shoulders getting those revisions back to your agent!!! Now enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete