Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekly Goals 27-6-16

This week is going to be tough, so I'm not setting myself any really big goals.

My partner has brain surgery today, and is likely to be in the hospital at least until the end of the week.  So I'm going to have to juggle work, kids,visiting him and everything else.

I had aimed to get my book back to my agents by the beginning of July, and I think that's still possible because I have only a very little bit more work to do on it, but I don't know if I'll have the time or mental capacity to do it this week.  But I'll try.  Who knows… I might need the distraction.

What are your goals this week?

5 comments:

  1. Big prayers for you guys this week. I'm sure all will go well. Your writing can wait a little longer. You may have plenty of writing time while he's resting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Distractions are always good for tough times like that. But definitely don't beat yourself up if you can't. You've done a great job on it.

    I hope everything goes well for him and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to your partner. I've been through that experience, oddly enough. I hope he has a great outcome and you get your writing done.

    ReplyDelete