Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekly Goals 8-6-15

I made it to 15k on the WIP last night, so I hit my word count goal for the week.  YAY!

Now I just have to deal with it stagnating there for a week while I'm away on business.  There may be the odd pocket of time I have free to write, but because I can't count on it, I'm going to have to deal with having 5 or 6 days of no progress.  I will get right back into it when I'm home again and can work within my usual routine.

My goals for this week are fairly simple: get through the week and hope the family copes without me. I've never been away this long before, and I shudder to think what chaos the place will be in by the time I get back.  The kids have already gleefully told me they're planning Nutella sandwiches for the whole week!

Maybe I'm better off not knowing…

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I hope it doesn't stagnate too much. Um, your book and your kids' teeth while you're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize, of course, that your writing will niggle at you. ...and now I want to make hot chocolate with nutella! (Have a great week and come home to a clean house!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting your word count goal! Hopefully it's not too chaotic at home when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete