Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekly Goals 29-6-15

It's my last reasonably quiet week for a while so I want to make the most of it and get a whole lot of work done on my WIP.  I aim to hit the 30K mark by Thursday.  I've signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo too, so hopefully that will put some spurs on me too.  I'd like to be nearing the end of the book by the end of July.  Hopefully by the 24th when the Film Festival starts.  I'm not counting on it though, because the kids are off school for two weeks from Friday, and I have at least one, if not two, trips to Auckland in the next few weeks.

I've been completely hopeless at exercising because I've been so busy and it's cold and dark by the time I get home and the last thing I want to do is go to the gym.  I have to work on that because I feel myself getting more unfit by the day.  It's not a good feeling.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've been completely hopeless at exercising, too. I'm just lazy, though. Hope to improve upon that this month.

    As well as tackle Camp NaNoWriMo! Two days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, we're taking up all the sun over here. It can be tough to get motivated to exercise, and the cold and dark don't help. Good luck finding more time for that.

    ReplyDelete