Thursday, September 25, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things 26-9-14



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?




Spring has arrived in earnest.  The blossoms are out on my peach tree and there's nothing prettier than getting up in the morning and watching the sunrise on the blossoms.  I've been enjoying brief moments of sunshine too, although I've been at work so many of the fine days, I feel like I've missed most of it.

I got my hair cut yesterday and it's amazing how good a nice haircut can make you feel.  I recommend indulging whenever you're feeling a little flat.

My whole family are going out tonight to see my best friend play music up the coast.  I'm really looking forward to it, even if the kids are apprehensive about how late a night it might be.  I figure it's Friday and the last day of the school terms, so what the hell?  They have 2 weeks to recover....

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. Spring definitely calls for a new haircut. Have a great time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm desperate for a haircut, it'll have to wait until pay-day though. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky you're getting spring. How I miss it! Have fun at the concert. It's funny how the kids are the ones worried about having a late night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I need a haircut too! It's fall for us here in NJ. Trees are starting to change colors and becoming so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete