Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly goals

I don't have a lot of 'em this week.  In fact, it's only one: get back into my revisions.

I'm working a bunch of extra night shifts this week, so I only have 3 nights of writing time. So I hope to get three chapters revised.  If I'm lucky, I may get through 4.

Next week I'm hoping to take a couple of extra days off and get in some long days at the library.  Then I should be able to get through some serious chunks of book.  My goal is to have finished this revision and had it critiqued by my CPs by the middle of September.  That's not too far off, so I need to get cracking!

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. I think my goal is to not get totally off schedule. It's not going well :P. I hope you can get through your revisions.

    ReplyDelete