Monday, March 24, 2014

This week's plan....

I've been so completely unproductive the past few weeks, I've decided that I need to focus myself a little more.  So on a Monday, I'm going to post here what I hope to a achieve in the next 7 days.  That way I'll feel somewhat accountable and might actually kick my own ass a little harder to get the things done I know I need to get done.  So here goes...  Here's what I need to do before next Monday.

Send my newly revised Taillights draft to two new readers for feedback.

Hopefully send Taillights to my editor by the end of the week since I promised it to her at the end of last month... OOOPS!

Finish writing the new scene in STUMPED that I started last week and failed to finish.

Talk to my insurance company about a payment plan for my house insurance.

Read the screes of boring fineprint on my amended mortgage paperwork and sign that off.

Review at least one chapter from a new member of my critique group.

Sleep more than 5 hours a night at least twice.

And I think that's enough for now...

What are your plans for the week?


4 comments:

  1. Mortgage paperwork is so dull, we're going through it all for moving house. I just want to get in and settled and be done with it now.
    Good luck catching up on your sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that plus work and feeding the family, too? That's tough, but I have faith in you. The first few months a new book's out can be draining for anyone. But it passes, and you can make room for other things. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, Kate! Having a weekly plan is not usually the thing for some people. But I think it’s wise to have one. Because you’ll have more chances to accomplish every tasks you have, especially when it comes to insurances and mortgages. Thank being said, good luck on whatever path you end up planning to do! I hope you achieve it all.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your to do lists are as long and painful as mine. I have all the best intentions at the beginning of the day, but by the end, I realize I've hardly made a tend in them. Fingers crossed they love Tailights:)

    ReplyDelete