Friday, December 27, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things 27-12-13



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 


So, what am I celebrating this week?



My galley is proofed and my book is ready to go to press!  And a week from today, it will be available.  EEEEK!

Christmas is over and with it the hyper-excitedness my kids seem to exude for at least 3 weeks beforehand.  We had a nice day, and everyone seemed happy with their gifts.

The weather has been appalling ever since Christmas Day, so the cinema has been mind-blowingly busy.  And it's supposed to stay wet until New Year, so I imagine this week is going to be a good week for the business.

What are you celebrating this week?

9 comments:

  1. Excellent news about the book!
    I've enjoyed Christmas too but I'm glad things are settling down again.
    Cinema trip for us tomorrow, Frozen here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news about your book! You must be thrilled. Glad to hear Christmas was fun and now the children are winding down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great Christmas. Congrats on being one step closer to your book release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on having your book ready to go! Glad you had a good Christmas, it is always nice to wind down afterwards, =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting about your book! Yay :D

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good Christmas, and congratulations on your book release next week!
    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been an amazing journey, but you finally did it, Kate :) I'm so proud of you! You must be proper excited! What a spectacular way to start the New Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you wrote "appalling," I assumed really not, but not wet I wouldn't be interested in going to a cinema in either the heat or the rain. It's odd you're really busy. I'm glad your kids had a good Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ready to go to press, how exciting is that and what a great start to 2014! Thank you for celebrating with me this year.

    ReplyDelete