Thursday, December 29, 2011

Passing on some love

I was just given this award by the lovely Taylor Roseberry. Thanks so much Taylor!

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.

The rules are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

And now for the fun part: passing it on.

First up, if you're not following the Classiest Blog Ever, you really should. It makes me scream with laughter pretty much every time I read it.

And then there's For The Love of Contemporary, a fantastic blog by a group of uber-wonderful contemp-YA writers. If you love you some contemporary YA, you should head over there now.

Juliana Brandt is another writer you should check out. She's struggling with her synopsis right now, so if you're any good at that kind of thing, pop over to help her out.

One of the people I love beta reading for is Natalia Jaster. She has amazing command of language and writes such beautiful sentences I have to seethe with envy...

Another writer I love beta reading for is Kelley Vittollo. She writes such good kissing.... I always want to take her boys home and snuggle with them. But I won't, because I'm too old and it's probably illegal...

And last, but certainly not least, is Laura. She may not blog often, but when she does, it's worth looking.

So there you have it!

Thanks again, Taylor.

6 comments:

  1. Kelley does write FABULOUS boys :D

    THANKS FOR THE AWARD FOR THE CONTEMP BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite awards that is circulating because of the chance to meet other new bloggers. Off to visit some new ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks so much for the award and I LOVE writing kissing scenes. They're some of my fav. Glad you like my boys! Oh, and Tegan was of age!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kate. I'm a little embarrassed I never update. I'm still wondering why this 'blogging' fad isn't over yet.

    ReplyDelete