Thursday, October 27, 2011

Progress update

Well, I'm done.

Round one revisions are complete. Apart from one little thing I want to tweak in chapter 29. Will get that done tonight, and then send it off to some of my readers. Wheee!

Am I happy with the book? Maybe... There are parts I love. There are parts I'm not sure about. The ending especially. I can't help thinking it's a little muddy. But at this stage, I've kind of lost perspective on it. Which is why I can't wait to get feedback from other people. It's easy to get so close to your work that you can't see the flaws.

And boy, do I know there are flaws....''

Now I have to decide what to do with my time while I wait for notes. Any ideas? Oh, right. I have 2 MSs to beta read for other writers. Must get onto that....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! It will be great to get feedback and take a break, then you can go back to it with fresh eyes and more information.

    ReplyDelete